Random

Once more, with feelings.

startingover

So much for a blog hiatus, huh? This is me starting from scratch for the nth time as my self-hosted blog is now but a distant memory along with all the photos and entries I posted. I had a good run. But I also realized that since I’m not earning as a blogger and do not blog on a fixed schedule, I’m better off with a blogspot account for now. It will take some adjustment since I’ve been spoiled rotten with what WordPress.org had to offer (plug-ins! themes! emojis!).

The bright side? I don’t have to conform to anything. I can go back to finding my voice as a blogger and post what I’m really passionate about which basically revolves around movies, TV series, books and occasionally something about food.

So if you’re one of my readers from my earlier blogs, thank you for finding me again. If you’re a new reader… welcome! I hope I’m making it worth your while reading through my entries.

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

Diane Writes
    September 12, 2016 at 12:14 PM

Bes, hindi kita lulubayan kahit saang platform ka pa magpunta hahahaha I always like how you write. Yun lang minsan d ako maka-relate sa US based drama series. Hahaha Hanggang korean drama lang ako

For a time, I was planning to migrate to WordPress. Kaso the fees discouraged me, given that my blog is not income generating din naman… walang ROI sa blogger na lang muna tayo

Rose Perez
    September 12, 2016 at 5:21 PM

Awww, thank you bes! Haha. Yung US series kasi it can run for several seasons whereas yung Korean dramas, in 16 to 24 episodes lang wrapped up na yung story. But I'm very picky with Korean dramas to follow. Kaya once in a blue moon lang ako nakakapag-blog about it.

Saka na tayo lumipat ng WordPress if sikat na tayo sa blogging world. Hehe!

Diane Writes
    September 12, 2016 at 10:33 PM

Sure! Hahaha And by that time, I hope nakarating na ako sa Cebu hahahah a

Jacqueline
    September 20, 2016 at 5:06 PM

Yay! I landed on your new home! πŸ™‚ I have a wordpress account which I mainly use for travel photos pero di ko na rin na-update. I find the interface too complicated haha, kaya Blogger forever πŸ™‚ Looking forward to your entries! …And nagjo-journal ka pa ba? I miss your 'stamp' updates! hehe πŸ™‚

Rea Alducente
    September 25, 2016 at 10:44 PM

Welcome back to Blogger Rose! Sayang ang previous entries but then again, we must move on. Hehe!

Rose
    October 14, 2016 at 10:28 PM

Thanks, Rea! Yeah, sayang the entries from that WordPress blog. Fingers crossed this blog will be the last one. Hehe!

Rose
    October 14, 2016 at 10:30 PM

Blogger forever na ako. Much cheaper to maintain pa. I hope this one's for good na. And yup, I still use my planner. I skipped a few months but just got back to using it again. πŸ™‚